Sophie Neill is the first of our members to offer freelance legal advice. As a fully ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary, Sophie has worked for 19 years in large number of businesses of all types. Her work experience includes a huge variety of businesses from London City Banks to a well known Jewellery Business and from a Software House to a Television Production Group. Sophie is now interested in helping smaller startup businesses to cope with Corporate legal and other regulations with which they have to comply without having to go to the expense of employing a solicitor.
Sophie is able to assist with:
- Setting up new companies and accompanying advice
- Complying with Companies House regulations in respect of forms to be submitted and company books to be kept
- Attending board meetings and advising from a Corporate Legal perspective and then providing an accurate account of the minutes of the meeting.
- Giving any additional corporate legal advice required
- Providing advice on general office administration in relation to office management, health and safety and Human Resources
For further information please visit Sophie's profile page at: